Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kongregate.com

Hey everyone this weeks new thing I have heard about is Kongregate.com. This seems like a few websites I know about. Some like addictinggames.com, and recently from Jagex funorb.com. This is basically one of those websites where they have tons of different games and different genres of games. They have from multiplayer games to shooter games for those guys. They have puzzles even for people who like to the really hard. You can either have fun just playing or make a username and get points to try to beat the top of the score boards.,, right now I'm guessing it will only be for bragging rights but, I have not gone that far into it. If you want to sign up it is really simple all you need is a birthday (which I hope everyone has...) and an e-mail address. I think people should try this website out. Give it a chance and if you don't really like it, just go and do something else. If anything so far I have learned from my teacher is that you should explore the internet and find new things that you like. And... if you do... you can end up doing something like I'm doing right now!

No comments: